Tell you what, Integrated Touch Body Works is your go to place for a proper professional and safe skin bleaching treatment.
Our highly trained and certified team will take you through a counseling session, then a series of tests will be run to know your skin type, evaluate risk factors, and make recommendations that is best for you before we start the skin whitening process.
WHAT IS SKIN BLEACHING/ SKIN LIGHTENING?
You must have heard of skin bleaching, in some cases, it is referred to as skin lightening or whitening.
Skin bleaching is a cosmetic procedure that involves the use of products to change the skin from a darker complexion to a lighter complexion.
Products used to achieve skin lightening include, laser treatment, skin lightening, soaps and creams, pills and chemical peels.
SKIN BLEACHING PROCEDURE
The aim of skin bleaching treatment is to limit the production of melanin in the skin. In other cases, the procedure is necessary to treat blemishes, scars, hyperpigmentation and freckles.
For a Laser skin bleaching procedure, the outer layer of skin is either removed, or cells that produce melanin are damaged.
Hydroquinone products can also be used to bleach the skin, either administered by the Esthetician or be guided to use them by yourself.
At integrated Touch, before the commencement of the main treatment, a test is done on a small area of the skin. The team will then observe how your skin reacts to the treatment before proceeding to what treatment type and product to use on the client.
BENEFITS OF A PROFESSIONAL SKIN BLEACHING TREATMENT
- Reduces dark spots and blemishes
- Reduces lines, wrinkles and freckles
- An even skin tone
- Moisturized skin that glows
- The best skin lightening procedure to achieved these desired results can only be done by a professional.
- Avoid using just any product or treatment for your skin; it may have adverse reactions.
- Consult an Aesthetician or Dermatologist to know the right treatment and products for your skin.
- Do not over-use bleaching products; follow the given instructions for use.
- Discontinue use when you start seeing negative results.